NATURE OF STEVIA?
- It is naturally derived - from the leaf of the Stevia
Rebaudiana Bertoni plant.
- Low calorie high intensity sweetener.
- Stable under acidic conditions.
- Stable under high temperatures - suitable for UHT process.
- Stable under Ultra Violet U/V.
- Does not cause tooth decay.
- Approved as food additive by JECFA/WHO, EFSA, USFDA.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
We produce "traditional" stevia of high purity like:-
- Rebaudioside-A 98%, 97% or 95%.
- Steviol Glycosides of various Reb-A content from 60% to 90% with balance made up of other glycosides.
We also have a unique range of Stevia based on proprietary processing knowledge resulting in a functional Stevia grade that has a clean sweetness quality and essentially, very affordable to use. Our observation of the markets indicates that product categories over different demographic demands different grades for reasons of taste appreciation & affordability.
The sweetness level of our Stevia ranges from 100 to 300 times to sucrose.
Table-Top premix blends combined with Erythritol is also available where you can repack into Ziploc pouches or single serve sachets.
Tasting is believing and once you have sampled our range, a whole new application world opens up & to know how easily it complements your formulation challenges whether as sugar/artificial sweeteners substitution or as new product development.
Talk to us to obtain the best recommended specification for your formulation & application needs.